The holiday season is well and truly on us now, and many of us are trying to find the perfect gifts for our nearest and dearest. I much prefer to give people one or two well thought out presents rather than a ton of generic, thoughtless ones. One of my go to places for friends is Tory Burch.
Each season Tory Burch releases some stunning pieces, and I love gifting them to my friends almost as much as I love buying them for myself. Everyone seems to be creating their holiday gift list for close friends and relatives right the way through to third cousins twice removed and their pets. This list though, is a round up of a few of my gifting favorites for the special women in your life.
1. Thea Zip Coin Case 2. Robinson Traveler 3.Robinson Saffiano Middy Satchel Key Fob 4. Kerrington Hardshell Case for iPhone 5/5s
These are classic, timeless gifts that any woman would be delighted to receive. I have had my eye on the key fob for a while, and if Santa does not bring me one I may just have to treat myself.
Everyone knows it’s best to wrap up warm when facing the cold, and with these beautiful pieces it is hard not to look stylish whilst out and about:
5. Bow Gloves 6. Wide Brim Hat 7. Mix Scale Planthra Scarf
Lists. I love them. Every morning I write a list of everything that I want to get done for the day, and challenge myself to get as many things ticked off my list as I can. For me, lists help me focus on things, ensuring that nothing is forgotten. A few days ago, I came across Mackenzie’s blog post of 101 things in 1001 days.
1001 days is just under three years, so it is the perfect time frame for some goals that would take a little more planning yet just enough time to keep you aware of how many days you have left. I love a challenge, and I love lists, so this is perfect for me.
I drew my list up on 1st December 2013, so my 1001 days end on August 28th 2016.
I will be posting regular updates on how I am doing as well. If you also have a list, please leave the link so that I can see what everyone else is trying to achieve.
- Come up with 101 things.
- Make 5 new friends through my blog.
- Complete a color run.
- Professionally redesign my blog.
- Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop.
- Learn how to do calligraphy.
- Complete 5 craft projects from Pinterest.
- Write down the birthdays and addresses of all of my friends and family in a book.
- Put £10 into savings for each goal completed.
- Kiss under mistletoe.
- Bake something from Pinterest.
- Knit an item of clothing.
- Go to New York for the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- Donate blood 10 times.
- Have afternoon tea.
- Start my own company.
- Invest in quality business cards.
- Buy my parents something significant.
- Send 50 handwritten letters.
- Learn how to use chopsticks.
- Take a baking lesson.
- Send my mum flowers out of the blue.
- Get a facial.
- Read 20 new books.
- Attend a polo match.
- Learn to drive.
- Buy a car.
- Send a postcard to PostSecret.
- Have a real Christmas tree.
- Go on holiday.
- Be in Times Square for New Years Eve.
- Ride a horse.
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day for a month.
- Purchase a pair of designer shoes.
- Purchase a designer handbag.
- Visit 5 museums.
- Make a snow angel.
- Watch every Disney film.
- Have breakfast in bed.
- Go to the zoo.
- Build a snowman.
- Fly first class.
- Do something special with my brother.
- Enroll for a new degree/qualification.
- Redecorate my bedroom.
- Watch 10 different TED talks.
- Try yoga.
- Sort out my Amazon wishlists.
- Begin paying into my pension.
- Sort out my Good Reads account.
- Pay off my student credit card.
- Sell 200 items on eBay.
- Buy no new cosmetics until I have used all the ones I currently own.
- Make 20 different soups.
- Bake a rainbow layer cake.
- Donate to a different charity every month.
- Buy 5 items from Etsy and do a feature on each seller.
- Take three short courses/classes.
- Get paid for a published article.
- Organize my iTunes library.
- Buy luxurious/fancy bedding.
- Teach a class.
- Carve a pumpkin for Halloween.
- Visit Disney World and Disney Land.
- Learn to identify 10 constellations by sight.
- Complete level one British Sign Language.
- Learn to sign 20 words in ASL.
- Find three things to do as new holiday traditions and do them every Christmas for the duration of the 1001 days.
- Blog about each goal completion (weekly round ups if needed)
- Try 20 new restaurants.
- Grow a plant from a seed.
- Build a blanket fort.
- Go to a botanical garden.
- Have a birthday party.
- Go to a book signing.
- Go to an aquarium.
- Give someone a handmade gift.
- Ask 10 people what their favorite book is and then read them all.
- Spend the night in a five star hotel.
- Write a business plan.
- Give £5 to charity for every goal not achieved.
- Build a sand castle.
- Find a mentor.
- Clear out my email inbox.
- Try three foods I’ve never had before.
- Contribute to another blog.
- Master SEO.
- Become more confident in networking.
- Spend an entire day in bed watching documentaries.
- Learn to apply liquid eyeliner.
- Host a giveaway on my blog.
- Interview 5 female entrepreneurs that inspire me.
- Attend a blogging conference.
- Sleep under the stars.
- Spend one day saying ‘yes’ to every opportunity.
- Make a list of 101 quotes that inspire me.
- Complete 10 random acts of kindness.
- Be kissed in the rain.
- Have a picnic.
- Be in bed before 10pm every day for one month.
- Watch 40 new (to me) movies.
My name is Sarah and I am a 23 year old prep from Manchester, England. I have been reading blogs for years, and I have finally decided to write one myself. This blog is going to be full of all of the things like I love the most: travel, learning, shopping and lists. I am going to use this blog to give you all a little view into my life, and to learn as much as I can. I will posts all sorts of photos, but as I live in England, don’t expect too much sun.
For now though, here I am: